RGA has reopened! We will be taking extra precautionary measures as we reopen our gymnasium to resume our classes:
1. Everyone entering the gym would have to do a one-time travel declaration form valid till 30 September 2020
2. All persons entering the gym has to Check In and Check Out via the SafeEntry system
a. All gymnasts, coaches and staff have to check in when they come for their respective classes and check out upon leaving the gym
b. Please present your checked in SafeEntry pass to the front desk staff before taking your temperature
3. All persons entering the gym should be wearing a face mask. We will not be able to allow you into the premises without a face mask on. For students, masks can be taken off when performing strenuous activities
4. Temperature taking (equal or greater than 37.5 degrees will be sent home and advised to see a doctor) and hand sanitisation of all students, coaches and staff at intervals (i.e. before and after class)
5. All persons entering the gym has to fill up the mandatory Health Declaration Form. This is to facilitate contact tracing and have our gymnasts and staff declare their temperature regularly as well.
6. Social distancing
a. Various areas in the gym have been specifically marked out and activities have been modified to accommodate to the new social distancing guidelines
i. Group activities are limited to 5 people. Groups must not interact and each group will remain 3 metres apart at all times
ii. 2 metres will be maintained between each student while exercising
iii. 1 metre between each individual when waiting for their turn
b. Parents/guardians are strictly not allowed in the gym
c. Parents/guardians are advised to drop-off/ pick-up students right before and after classes. Waiting around the gym is not encouraged.
7. Capped capacity of 10 square metre per person
a. We will follow a conservative measure to allow only 50 students in the gym at any one time
8. Regular thorough sanitisation of all equipment
Thank you for your continuous support and understanding as we practice social responsibility to stay safe and healthy.